7.05.2014

New Contest Illustrations

Logo Design for A$AP MOB contest on Creative Allies. Wanted a simple and readable design and headphones resonates hip-hop for me. You can see the design and vote, show me support here!


This one was for a t-shirt and toy design contest on Threadless. Threadless and Mighty Jaxx collaborated together to put together this contest. The winners recieve cash prizes and their design made into toys! How badass is that?! I had to enter just for the facts that I haven’t learned how to 3-D model yet (at least this kind of detail) and I have always been interested in toy design. 3-D printing can also be rather expensive! I created robot #27, the first robot to be made with a synthetic and robotic heart. I can design robots forever so expect more of these in the future perhaps and maybe I’ll end up printing them myself on shirts, as toys, or maybe stickers… hmmm stickers sounds like a plan! This contest and my Threadless profile can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment